World Class Music Education for All
All Your Textbooks in One Place
Mobile: 0448 884 795
Lucinda Geoghegan Session – March 29th 2021 – Active Listening!
Join Lucinda Geoghegan as she presents on the importance of providing children with engaging musical activities to improve listening skills!
Two of the most challenging things we ask children to do are “sit still” and “listen” – they find it difficult to sit still and possibly even more difficult to listen!
Engaging in playful musical activities can help children develop listening skills over time – active listening is an essential skill in musical training.
This session will be held on Monday, 29th March 2021 at 6pm-7pm AEST
- This session will be presented via Zoom – please ensure you will be available at the scheduled time to attend this session.
- The session is presented in AEST (Brisbane, Australia) time zone.
- The notes for this session will be emailed after the session is presented.
- You will be emailed a Zoom link closer to the session date – this link is for one entry to the session.
- All sessions are non-assessed and cannot be counted towards any Kodály certification.
Out of stock