World Class Music Education for All
All Your Textbooks in One Place
Mobile: 0448 884 795
Singing Games and Rhymes for Middle Years Vol. 2 – Lucinda Geoghegan
Singing Games and Rhymes for Middle Years 2 is a collection of tried and tested material for children aged approximately 7 to 10. The songs are arranged in alphabetical order and each singing game/rhyme has step-by-step instructions.
The accompanying DVD means that you have everything you need to run a successful programme of music for your children.
- Ideal for specialist and non-specialist teachers
- The games can be used to support Kodály Principles of Music Education
- Supports the Expressive Arts Outcomes for Curriculum for Excellence in Scotland
- Supports Key Stage 2 in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Suits the vocal range of children in this age group
13 in stock (can be backordered)